Onsite maintains an Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) Management System in order to continually improve our environmental, health and safety program and reduce environmental impacts and hazards associated with our operations, activities, products, and services.
Within the framework of our EH&S Management System we commit to:
- Enhancing and improving our EH&S Management System to ensure that it is appropriate and effective for helping us to achieve our environmental, health and safety objectives and targets
- Continually improve the environmental, health and safety performance and prevent pollution, injury, and ill health in our own operations and those of our downstream vendors
- Comply with applicable environmental, health and safety laws, regulations, codes of practice, and other requirements at a minimum
- Maintain accountability for all Hazardous e-Waste throughout the Recycling Chain to final disposition
- Prohibit exports of Hazardous Electronic Waste throughout the recycling chain which violate the Basel Convention on the Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes and Their Disposal
- Ensuring that our operations and those of our downstream vendors are socially responsible and provide for fair treatment of employees and prevent the use of child and prison labor
- Making customers aware of the security issues and addressing data security and privacy requirements throughout our recycling chain
We will communicate our policy to employees through our training and internal communication programs. The policy will be made available to the external interested parties via our website and corporate documentation.