Onsite Electronics Recycling, here LLC, viagra is a full service electronics waste recycling firm, providing responsible, environmentally sound recycling of all electronics material. Onsite understands the current and developing standards of handling Electronics and Universal Wastes. All incoming electronics are assessed for their ability to be reused. If reusable and with customer’s consent, Onsite will send this material to our testing department for full functionality testing. Our facilities service municipalities, solid waste facilities, residents and businesses throughout California and Colorado.
Onsite Electronics Recycling pledges to provide:
- Secure and safe destruction of e-waste – We properly dismantle and recycle all materials.
- Disclosure of end use recycling outlets – We are open and honest about where we send our material.
- Certification of Destruction – We provide detailed information about the destruction of your material.
- Regulatory Compiance – We operate in full compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Local jobs – We provide fair paying jobs with benefits to local residents.
- Onsite Electronics Recycling received the Outstanding E-Waste Program Award from the C.R.R.A. at the 34th Annual California Resource Recovery Association awards ceremony on August 10th, 2010.
- Onsite Electronics Recycling was the 2nd business in San Joaquin county to pass the vigorous assesment process given by the Green Team San Joaquin, receiving the Green Sustainable Business Certification.
- Purchasing Policy Practices
- Green Building Practices
- Onsite Electronics Recycling received a “Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition” and “2010 P3 Stewardship Award” from the Stockton, CA Chamber of Commerce. The award recognizes our environmental Policies, Practices & Purchasing.
- Onsite Electronics Recycling received Waste Reduction Awards Program (WRAP) certificates from California Integrated Waste Management Board for 2008, 2009 & 2010.