Onsite & IT Refresh maintains and continually improves our Quality, Environmental, Health, and Safety (QEH&S) Management System
To improve quality performance and eliminate hazards and reduce the environmental health and safety risks associated with our operations, activities, products, and services and of our downstream vendors. The OER/ITR Team is committed to:
We are committed to continual improvement and meeting our customer requirements.
We comply with applicable environmental, health and safety laws, regulations, codes of practice, and other requirements. We prevent Transboundary Movement (trade) of Materials of Concern in violation of relevant laws, treaties, agreements, and the e-Stewards Standard.
Environment and Safety protection
- We prevent work related injury and ill health and include worker participation in the decision-making process of the management system.
- We provide safe and healthy working conditions for workers.
- We prevent work-related injury and ill health.
- We conduct our operations in a manner that is protective of the environment.
- We protect workers’ rights to a workplace free from harmful pollutants and hazardous conditions.
We make customers aware of the security issues and addressing data security and privacy requirements throughout our recycling chain. We protect data security as required by customers and our management systems.
- We use our objectives and targets to improve our performance.
- We consult our workers and ensure they participate in the Quality, Environment, health and safety Management system.
- We empower workers to find opportunities for improvement.
- We ensure that our operations and those of our downstream vendors are socially responsible and provide for fair treatment of employees.
- We protect workers’ rights to a workplace free from harassment and discrimination.
- We do not use prison operations in the processing of any material we manage.
- We prohibit the use of forced and child labor.
- We restrict the disposal of Materials of Concern to minimize harm and prevent environmental and health impacts in our own operations and our downstream supply chain in accordance with the e-Stewards Standard.
- We prioritize our hierarchy of disposition starting with direct re-use, refurbishment for reuse, material recovery, followed by disposal in order to maximize recovery of valuable materials and prevent environmental impacts.