Onsite & IT Refresh maintains and continually improves our Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) Management System to eliminate hazards and reduce the environmental health and safety risks associated with our operations, activities, products, and services and of our downstream vendors.
The OER/ITR Team is committed to:
Environment and Safety protection:
- We comply with applicable environmental, health and safety laws, regulations, codes of practice, and other requirements.
- We prevent Transboundary Movement (trade) of Materials of Concern in violation of relevant laws, treaties, agreements, and the e-Stewards Standard.
- We prevent work related injury and ill health.
- We provide safe and healthy working conditions for workers.
- We prevent work-related injury and ill health.
- We conduct our operations in a manner that is protective of the environment
- We protect workers’ rights to a workplace free from harmful pollutants and hazardous conditions.
- We make customers aware of the security issues and addressing data security and privacy requirements throughout our recycling chain.
- We protect data security as required by customers and our management systems.
- We use our objectives and targets to improve our performance.
- We consult our workers and ensure they participate in the Environment, health and safety Management system.
- We empower workers to find opportunities for improvement.
- We ensure that our operations and those of our downstream vendors are socially responsible and provide for fair treatment of employees.
- We protect workers’ rights to a workplace free from harassment and discrimination.
- We do not use prison operations in the processing of any material we manage.
- We prohibit the use of forced and child labor.
In accordance with the e-Stewards Standard:
- We restrict the disposal of Materials of Concern to minimize harm and prevent environmental and health impacts in our own operations and our downstream supply chain.
- We prioritize our hierarchy of disposition starting with direct re-use, refurbishment for reuse, material recovery, followed by disposal in order to maximise recovery of valuable materials and prevent environmental impacts.